Skip to Content
- What got you into golf? Did you play in college or High School? If so, where?
- The day I was born my dad put a club in my hand. I was always around the golf course and started playing competitively around age 6. I played at Germantown High School. Decided not to play in College but found my way back to Golf!
- What is your favorite part of the golf business?
- My favorite part of the golf business is working with new golfers, seeing them progress and get better!
- What is your favorite hole at The Oaks Golf Club?
- My favorite hole at The Oaks is hole number 7 because of the tee shot over the water which makes it more interesting, and the green layout makes it harder to hit. It’s a challenging hole that is always fun.
- What is your all-time favorite course?
- My favorite course is Tobacco Road in North Carolina. I was on a golf trip to play Pine Hurst and we played at Tobacco Road too and it was just beautiful and the elevation changes made it fun.
- What’s in your bag?
- Vokey wedges, Titleist AP2 irons, Titleist TMB 3 iron, Ping G30 3 wood, a Titleist 915 driver, and Bettinardi INOVAI putter. I also play Titleist Pro V1s.
- What level of the PGA PGM Program are you currently in and when do you anticipate completing this level?
- I am in level 1 and anticipate completing it before the end of the year.