The Player Development Award is designed to recognize a PGA Professional for extraordinary and exemplary contributions and achievements in the area of player development. This award considers the PGA Professional’s growth of the game leadership commitment at the Section and National levels and the impact made at the facility.
Formerly the President’s Plaque Award
- Contributions to Section and National Play Golf America initiatives.
- Quantity, quality and diversity of player development programs.
- Use of Play Golf America tools and resources.
- Quality of best practices, including uniqueness of ideas, increase in rounds / revenues, retention and customer satisfaction.
- Inspiration of fellow PGA Professionals in the area of player development.
- 2007 J.T. Crawford
- 2008 Tony Luczak
- 2009 James T. Crawford
- 2010 Nathan Barrow
- 2011 Brian Long
- 2012 Tim Brown
- 2013 Tim Yelverton
- 2014 Tim Yelverton
- 2015 VJ Trolio
- 2016 VJ Trolio
- 2017 Robbie Gueringer